The season runs from November through March, six sessions. We will shoot on the second Saturday morning at 9:00 or whenever we get a full relay of 10 shooters. Registration will open about 8:30.
- Course of fire will be 40 Offhand shots for record, fired at 100-yards on the SR target. We will use paper targets. The first string of fire will be 22 shots, with the high 20 taken as shots for record. The second string of 20-shots will not have any sighters (you already had 22). You will need a spotting scope – if you don’t have one, there will probably be one available to borrow,
- Scores will be the best four scores shot during the season. Most people will miss one session for whatever reason and we generally have one session cancelled because of weather.
- I will divide shooters into two divisions for scoring purposes. Division 1 will be the High Masters, Masters and Expert shooters, kind of like Alabama, Georgia and Ohio State. Division 2 (like Ferris State, Valdosta State and West Georgia) will be Sharpshooters, Marksmen and any Unclassified shooters who may shoot with us.
- Juniors may shoot in the award pool if they pay match fees, or they can shoot for fun and shoot for free. Juniors must declare their intentions at the first match, so no late entries.
- The award pool will be 50% of the total match fees paid. Each Division splits up half of the award pool. Division winner takes half the Division pot, second place gets one-third and third place takes one-sixth. (Same award formula as normal High Power matches.)